Thursday, April 8, 2010

Here We Are

Well, actually it's more like "Here I Am".  I doubt anyone will find this blog for a while.  And why would anyone be interested in anything I have to say anyway?  If I really thought about that, I wouldn't be blogging.  So.....welcome to my blog where I will be shooting my mouth off about everything but the kitchen sink.  Here's my kitchen sink.


To begin with, I'm not Julie Powell.  You've probably figured that out already.  I'm not Jennette Fulda either.  (But do read her book Half-Assed: A Weight Loss Memoir.  She's a terrific writer with a great story.  And check out her blog http://www.pastaqueen.com/.)  I'm just Debby and I'm just trying to sort out and get through life just like everyone else.  (I just used "just" 3 times in the same sentence and now twice in this one.  And I'm a professional writer! Oy!)  So I'll think positively and thank you in advance for reading.  Hopefully, I'll provide you with an interesting journey.


Since I'm the crazy cat lady, I'll leave you with a picture of my cats, Thelma (the orange tabby) and Louise (the calico under the blanket).

No comments:

Post a Comment