Tuesday, February 1, 2011

So I got my test results......

…..and they are Negative and Negative. I don’t have Celiac Disease. There are no tumors on my parotid glands. I’m a mix of being grateful that nothing bad was found and being upset because we still don’t have a diagnosis after almost 10 months of testing. The afternoon I got the results, I took the rest of the day to be verklempt and grumpy and feel sorry for myself. The next morning, I sucked it up and started being strong again. But I must admit, this is really wearing on me.

As long as I’m admitting things, I haven’t used my Bi-PAP mask and machine for at least 2 months, maybe longer. I just can’t stand the thought of having that thing on my face. It’s too confining and I’m a little too claustrophobic. Not that I need to explain it. The picture says it all.


I’m just not dealing well with it. Unfortunately, I need to because sleep apnea can kill you. So, once again, I’m going to have to suck it up and be strong.

I’m tired of being strong.  And now I'm whiney, too!  I think I need to just get over my fine self and put a big smile on my face right now!

There, that's better!

Is anyone else hearing tree limbs cracking off and dropping onto their roofs?  It's happened 3 times here in the past 15 minutes.  We had the lovely ice coating everything except our driveway this morning, so I had to show up at work.  I'm grateful to have a job, really.  It just would have been nice to work from home in my jammies today.  But I've been going outside to check the roof and our driveway is now coated with a shiny sheet of ice.  And tomorrow I want to go to work because it's Skyline day.  I can't miss lunch at Skyline!

Well, obviously, I have nothing interesting to write about, so I'll just sign off like the guys on my favorite show "Wipeout" and hope that the next blog will be much more entertaining.

Good night.....and big balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment